ManageLife Solution (https://managelifesolution.co.in) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), ManageLife Solution has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ManageLife Solution’s designated copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
ManageLife Solution’s designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the website can be reached as follows:
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
ManageLife Solution reserves the right to remove any content that is found to be infringing upon the copyrights of others. Repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated.